Tuesday 18 October 2011

Best Builds For Rift 1.5 - Try Out These Free Rift Builds And Dominate!

In this post I thought I would give you some more free PVP builds and they are both updated for patch 1.5! At least I have been using them and they work out pretty well.

The reason I like them is because they are both high damage builds!

So what do we have for you today?

Well the 2 builds are for the Warrior and Mage:

Warrior PVP Build - High Damage:



Mage PVP Builds - High Damage:



Of  course if you are looking for more than just PVP builds and you also want a complete leveling guide then I suggest you check out Rift Supremacy which is an awesome Rift guide.

You will get complete builds, a forum and also a complete leveling guide for both Defiant and Guardian in video and written format as well as every macro that you could possibly need!

Check that out below:

CLICK HERE FOR RIFT GUIDE 



No comments:

Post a Comment